Today, I sent my manager an official resignation letter!!! My last day of work will be June 29th. Last week Jimmy and I decided that it was time for me to be done working and to just stay home with our boys. Work was really getting to be too much for me to handle with 2 kids at home. I planned on quitting after I had Tyler, but my managers were so willing to work with me and let me go part time from home that I could not pass up the opportunity. I enjoyed my 7 year career with Lockheed Martin, but I am very excited to be home full time and not have to work. I will be busy these next two weeks getting everything wrapped up and then I will be free!!!! Well, as free as you can be with 2 kids :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah for Heather! I'm so excited for you!
You will not regret making that decision! You'll only keep getting busier and busier with those boys! =)
Post a Comment