Okay - I have been tagged twice now, and have just been too busy to do it. Here goes...
Jobs I have held:
1. Barnes & Noble
2. Housing Helpers
3. Network Administrator for a department at CSU
4. Lockheed Martin - almost 7 years to the day!!
Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Remember the Titans
2. A Knights Tale
3. Legally Blonde
4. Finding Nemo (at least twice a day - it is Tyler's favorite)
Places I've lived
1. Rocky Ford, CO
2. Rangely, CO
3. Fort Collins, CO
4. Lakewood, CO
5. Orlando, FL
6. Layton, UT
T.V. shows that I enjoy
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. 24 - darn show! I hate it but can't stop watching!
3. Amazing Race
Places I've been on vacation
1. California
2. Las Vegas
3. Yellowstone
4. Florida
Favorite foods
1. Pasta - any kind. I can eat a whole pot of spaghetti on my own!
2. Chocolate
3. Rice
4. Pizza
Web sites I visit almost daily
1. My bank account
2. My Friends blogs
3. I don't spend near as much time on the computer as I used to when I worked!
Places I'd rather be right now
1. Playing in the water - wakeboarding, skiing, etc.
2. At the beach
3. Scrapbooking
Now I am tagging 2 other people. If you read this you can copy this ,fill it out and then tag 2-3 other people. Have fun!
1. Maren
2. Rachel
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Tagged - again
Posted by
Heather
at
10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
you're a stinker!
Love the new look of the blog!
Post a Comment