Monday, November 5, 2007

What Color Are You??

You Are a Yellow Crayon
Your world is colored with happy, warm, fun colors.You have a thoughtful and wise way about you. Some people might even consider you a genius.Charming and eloquent, you are able to get people to do things your way.While you seem spontaneous and free wheeling, you are calculating to the extreme.
Your color wheel opposite is purple. You both are charismatic leaders, but purple people act like you have no depth.

4 comments:

Maren said...

I'm yellow too!

Carolyn Benik said...

I was purple, which apparently means that you and I don't get along Heather! That doesn't make any sense! :-) FYI - the link for what color didn't work for me - I just went to google and found it.
Carolyn

Carolyn Benik said...

Hmmm, well when I copied mine to paste on my blog, it said I was green. So I did it again, and now I'm green apparently. I did it again after that to be sure, and it was green again. I don't know what answer I changed from the first time, but it must have been something. At any rate, now we get along again. :-)

beck252 said...

Your family is so beautiful!!! I didn't even know you had another boy, how exciting! I'm so glad I have your blog now so we can keep up to date with your family! - Becky Monson