We took some family pictures while in Rangely over Christmas. We got several that turned out really cute, but Tyler WOULD NOT cooperate, so we got some really bad ones as well! I was disappointed that we did not get one good picture of our family. Jason, on the other hand, just loved the camera and we got some really great ones of him.













5 comments:
These are great!!! My favorite is the one of him hanging on to your leg :)
I love the pictures! You weren't kidding when you said Tyler wouldn't even look at the camera! You have a great family!
These turned out cute! Tyler isn't supposed to want to get his picture taken - I think the 2-4 age range is usually the most difficult for pictures, until they start realizing it's fun to ham it up for the camera.:-)When you are just out having fun or don't have the camera handy, they are all smiles! :-)
I was just looking again - that first one is hysterical. Jason is looking at Tyler like "excuse me, we are trying to take a picture here". :-)
Love the pictures Heather! Family pics have memories all their own. (Here's my dad: "Now everyone pretend you're happy") :)
You sure have two cute little stinkers!
lindsay o
Post a Comment