I had to take pictures of Tyler today because his clothes actually matched, and he looked really cute! I finally bought him some jean shorts (since they go with everything). Of course, he did not want to wear any of the cute shirts that I had picked out, but I was still thrilled with his decision. I asked Tyler to make funny faces in the 2nd and 3rd pictures.



This is Tyler's fort or house. He has been way into building "pillow houses". Every morning he gathers the pillows from all over the house and wants us to make a house for him. Then we have to go knock on his door to see if he is home. 
Tyler was hard at work this afternoon building something to take to church. We had a potluck dinner at church and Tyler said that he needed to make something for it. This kid has quite the imagination!! He had every piece of wood he could find in our garage out in the driveway.
2 comments:
He sounds very ingenious & you sound patient letting him get all the pillows out every morning :).
P.S. Love his expressions!
too cute! he and Alyssa certainly have a lot in common. :-) We're into "dress-up" now. Seems a bit early to me, but so be it. Hopefully this week I'll get my site updated and you can see why you'll be glad you don't have a girl at this age... many more fashion accessories. :-)
Post a Comment