We painted the boys' room this week!! We also got new tile in the bathrooms and will be getting new carpet next week!! Lots of work ahead, but so worth it!Master Bathroom (new tile)
great job heather and jimmy fred says "u want to come paint our house?" :-) looks good new carpet too I am jealous !!!
Looks so good Heather...I love it all! We are wanting to tile our bathroom also...did you guys do it yourself or hire it out?
So cute! I love the blue and green- it's so boy! and the tile looks awesome!
I love the rooms and the color choices. What a great job you did!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
great job heather and jimmy fred says "u want to come paint our house?" :-) looks good new carpet too I am jealous !!!
Looks so good Heather...I love it all! We are wanting to tile our bathroom also...did you guys do it yourself or hire it out?
So cute! I love the blue and green- it's so boy! and the tile looks awesome!
I love the rooms and the color choices. What a great job you did!
Post a Comment