Since I have been so horrible about updating my blog the past few months, I figured it was time to catch up. A couple weekends ago, I went to my sisters house and we got my scrapbook all caught up for this year. We did it digital this time and I LOVED the way it turned out. I will just post some of my scrapbook pages of our events from the past few months...

Monday, September 21, 2009
Summer update
Posted by
Heather
at
1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
you really need to teach me how to digital scrapbook! I love your pages..their darling!
Very cute! You've been busy!
So cute Heather! We need to get together and digiscrap. I need motivation!!! :)
I got on your blog today after looking at your pictures on facebook. Your boys are so cute and looks like they are full of surprises. The door post made me laugh. What a stinker.
Heather... I LOVED catching up on what your family has been up to. The boys are so adorable!! They truely are beautiful boys growing up so fast. You and Jimmy look great so happy. What great parents you both are. We miss you! Thank goodness for blogs so we can keep up with our friends. Happy Halloween!
Post a Comment