Wednesday, September 22, 2010

First Day of School

Tyler started kindergarten a few weeks ago and absolutely loves it! His teacher is amazing and he has a couple of good friends in his class. He thinks it is the best thing to go to school every day now. He is doing great and really enjoys going every day.

Jason started preschool one day a week(there are 6 of us that will take turns teaching) and has had a great time as well. He was really excited about it until we pulled up to the house for the first day, then he got nervous and started to cry a little bit. I took him in and got him playing and he was fine. Now he is so excited to go and just takes off as soon as I pull up to the house. I think he likes to be big like his brother.

With Tyler going to school in the afternoon and Jason in the morning it gives me a little bit of one on one time with each one of them, at least until #3 comes along! They both enjoy that time as well.

The boys had a little bit of fun posing for the camera!










2 comments:

Kohler said...

I love these pictures! I never get to see this side of your shy boys. They are so fun!

Carolyn Benik said...

ha ha, silly boys!! :) Love all the new posts!