We have a beautiful baby boy! I was induced on the 22nd and everything went very well. Devin weighed 6 lbs 13 ozs and was 20 inches long. He has a thin layer of light brown/blonde hair. We still cannot decide who he looks like - he does not look like Tyler or Jason did when they were born.
Tyler and Jason are really cute with him. Jason still has a hard time remembering his name and wants to call him Jaxson like his new little cousin.
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Devin James
Posted by
Heather
at
9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
DARLING!! I'm so excited for you guys!! He is adoreable! Let me know if I can help you guys out with anything!
so happy for you guys and that everything went well! can't wait to meet the little guy!
Oh my gosh! Congrats.....I had no idea you were preggers. We're expecting a little girl in early Jan. Glad to see you're doing well.
Yay! Congratulations! He is adorable, just like your other boys. Hugs and kisses from Colorado
Post a Comment