It has only been two months since I have updated my blog! Here is what we have been up to:

Tyler made a pillow pet for Devin. He amazes me every day with his imagination! He also drives me CRAZY with all of the MESSES that he makes!

Poor Devin handcuffed to a table. This is what happens with there are only boys in the family.

Devin's first swim. The water was a little chilly but he enjoyed it.

Silly boys! I could not get this picture to turn the right way for the life of me.

Thumb sucking buddies.

Devin loves the bumbo.

Rub a dub dub, three men in a tub!

We can never throw away a card board box without making something fun out of it first! This is a motorhome! My boys have VERY big dreams :-)

Just chillin'

Tummy time with Devin.
Tyler and Jason just love Devin! They are so good with him and always want him near. I am sure that will change soon - once Devin is grabbing their toys.

Silly boys dancing on the counter while I make breakfast. (Mandy will appreciate this one :-)

Tyler the chef

Tyler made a cake while I was nursing Devin. He did a pretty good job - it was actually edible! Of course he had to decorate the cupcakes and take them to our neighbors! They are always getting random things on their doorsteps.
2 comments:
so fun! I can't believe how big the boys are, or how long it's been since we've seen you all! Devin looks so much like Jason to me. I'm glad to see you're doing well. Good luck with the house!
I talk to you everyday and all of that was new to me! Fun pictures of your three crazy boys!
Post a Comment