My friend, Tammy, took Jason's 1 year pictures for me last week. She did an amazing job - you can check out her photography blog at: http://tammymarxphotography.blogspot.com/
I can't believe that Jason is already a year old. He is so much fun and such a happy boy! He is always smiling, and always up to something. Him and Tyler are going to make a very dangerous team in a few years!!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Jason's one year pictures
Posted by
Heather
at
9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
So adorable! The last one is definitely my favorite!
these are so gorgeous of your handsome little guy! i love his shorts!
Those turned out so great! She did have a great subject too! What a cutie...he's growing up so fast!
That is so sweet. I can't believe how much he looks like you. It's so great that you guys have two kids. Hope you guys are doing well. Please tell Jimmy I said HI!
Hey, I remember you guys! Except the little one, he's new! Congratulations! Hope you're doing well.
BTW... the Bart Brooks you have listed, is he from St. George and his dad was/is president of Dixie College? If so, I went to school with him. Small world!
Post a Comment