Sunday, April 20, 2008

A little dirt never hurt

Jason is definitely my boy! He loves to get dirty, eats all the time, and likes to pick fights! Tyler on the other hand is completely opposite of these things. Life would be so boring if all of our kids were exactly the same.

The other day, Jason was playing with his sand/water table and was just completely covered in sand. Tyler came over to play and, heaven forbid, Jason touched him with his sandy hands and Tyler freaked out!

We have also discovered that Jason loves fruit snacks. I got a package for each of the boys and we went downstairs to eat them. Jason finished his bag and then Tyler fed him the rest of his. Jason still wanted more and headed up to the pantry to find them. Jimmy opened the pantry door for Jason, he grabbed the fruit snacks and took off! It was so funny. The kid never stops eating!



This is how the boys entertain themselves while I cook dinner. They sit on the back patio and Tyler gets food to feed Jason. Tyler usually ends up dumping the whole bag of snacks out and Jason spends the next little while enjoying all of the food. I don't complain because it keeps them both busy for a few minutes so I can get dinner done!

Just brushing my teeth!


This picture is so cute. It was taken at my Mom's classroom. Jason love the headphones and would dance to the music. I think it was hard for him to hold up his head for very long because they were so heavy. They squished his cheeks together - it was so funny!

3 comments:

Maren said...

Adorable!

Vanessa, Zac and Noah said...

Your family is so cute! Just wanted to post...I'm an old freind of Jimmys and its fun to see all you are up to!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.