It has been a very long time since I have posted anything, so I will try to get caught up here...
Jason LOVES ice cream and loves his very own popsicle even more! This picture was taken at Matthew's birthday party. It is a good thing that he was in a swimming suit! He was a sticky mess!
Tyler got new church socks and thinks they are so cool!! When we get home from church, he immediately goes to change his clothes, but he always wants to leave his socks on, and pulled up to his knees! Gotta love kids :-)
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Ice cream and socks
Posted by
Heather
at
10:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You were busy posting! Sounds like me - I can't find time for weeks, and then find a couple hours to myself, so I update about everything we've done! :-) Hopefully I'll have a mass update this week. I love all of your pictures - it looks like you're having such a fun summer!!
Post a Comment