Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Family Pictures

Jen took some family pictures for us on Sunday and they turned out really cute! If you would like a copy of any of these pictures, just leave a comment or send me an email with the picture number (located to the right of each picture), the size and quantity. I will be ordering pictures sometime next week.

1
2
3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11
He was kissing the rock (don't ask why?!?!?)

12

13

14

6 comments:

Candice said...

These are so cute, Heather! I love that last one of Jason. Such a great smile.

Carolyn Benik said...

What an adorable family!!

Lindsay said...

The pictures are quite darling, and I love the closet story- little stinker
lindsayl

Liz said...

Very cute! Jason is so much bigger than the last time I saw him.

"All you need is love" said...

The pictures are darling, the closet fiasco KILLS ME! I laughed out loud. started a new blog.
jana

Mandy said...

It's been so long since I've been on your blog, Heath! Great pictures. And your boys are getting so big!! Love these pictures of them, especially the squinty-faced one of Jason. Too funny...