Monday, September 1, 2008

Catch up

Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks...



Jason loves to drag all of my pots and pans out of the cupboard and line them up just right so he can cook.


Jason LOVES popsicles, but makes a huge mess! I stripped him down and stuck him in the bathtub so he could eat a fudgesicle! Tyler thought it was pretty funny! Tyler took the picture below.




One day, after buying a new box of diapers, I left the two boys alone for like 2 seconds and came back to find every single diaper out of the package and all over the living room. They even got the diapers that were in Jason's room. This is not the first time this has happened - I guess I should have learned my lesson the first time! OH the price you will pay for 2 minutes to get something clean, just to turn around and clean up another mess!



Jason has been my little helper in the garden this summer. He loves to get out the little gloves and shovel and go to work. We found some worms today and he thought that was so cool! He would pick them up and take them over to show Tyler, who did not appreciate them quite as much! Jason is definitely all boy!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Aww-cute photos! I try to limit popsicles to the backyard or the bathtub. Much easier w/the cleanup :).

Anonymous said...

Jocelyn loves popsicles too. She was the popsicle monster, forget the cookies.
He will love that pictures when he is older. So cute!!