Thursday, October 16, 2008

Could it really be snow??

We got a lot more snow than expected on Sunday morning. Tyler woke up and looked out his window and got so excited! He had his snow clothes on in no time and was ready to have some fun. The first snow fall of the season was complete with a snowman, snow angels, snow ball fight and of course, yellow snow! Jason liked the snow but was not a big fan of the snow boots, coat or gloves! We will have to work on that.




It is now 50+ degrees and all of the snow is gone, but it was fun while it lasted. Tyler wore his snow boots with shorts today!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Wow you guys got a ton more snow than us! I bet the boys just loved it!

Courtney said...

That is CRAZY!!! I am so not ready for winter!

Carolyn Benik said...

I keep waiting for some snow to hit us, but nothing yet!