Sunday, October 26, 2008

Leaves!

We went outside to play for a little bit this afternoon and had a great time in the leaves that have fallen in our yard. Jason was hilarious to watch - he absolutly LOVED the leaves. Jimmy raked a big pile for Jason and he was just laughing and running all over the place. Tyler just wanted to make a "beautiful pile" and not jump in it.











Tyler took this picture.

Tyler's beautiful pile of leaves.


Jason thought it was so much fun to grab a handful of leaves and put them at the bottom of the slide and then go down the slide. I don't know how many times he did this. He would fall several times because he was trying to run so fast.

6 comments:

Liz said...

Very cute! He is getting so big. I can't believe you guys can still wear shorts. We are in pants,boots,and jackets. Lucky!

"All you need is love" said...

We were taking a walk and when we passed your house and said 'hello' to Jimmy, I heard you say something with 'beautiful' in it and it sounded random. Now I know...not that I was worried.

Brooke said...

Those are great pictures! You are such fun parents! I love the video of Jason...what a hoot!

brooke said...

Hey Heather, this is me RSVP-ing to Court's shower :)
I love your blog! Your boys are too funny!

Smithfield home for sale said...

You kids are so cute. Those pictures of Arches are beautiful. I've never been there, sounds like I need to see it.

Mandy said...

Ha! Jason's like a cartoon with his little legs running as fast as he can possibly get them to go!